What is Forex-Bloggers.com?
Forex-Bloggers.com is a central hub (e.g: A blog aggregator) of content collected from bloggers who write about Forex trading (in English). The site will help Forex Bloggers and users to connect and follow the emerging ”Forex blogosphere”.
How does Forex-Bloggers operate?
This site will aggregate feeds (only with permission!) from participating Forex blogs. The beginnings of each participating blog’s posts will automatically be displayed on the main page; inside every post there is a link to the original blog and links to other related articles. All participating blogs will have links in the “Contributors” section of our sidebar.
What does Forex-Bloggers offer you?
- Discover (for all): Find new Forex blogs you didn’t know about. And Search in them for content you want.
- Follow (for people who don’t use RSS): Enter your e-mail and subscribe to receive a daily digest with teasers of new posts from participating blogs. You will more easily get a sense of hot topics in the Forex blogosphere.
- Connect (for facebook users): Click on “Fan this site” to become a “fan” of Forex Bloggers. You can then “friend” other people and share thoughts on our wall.
- Participate (for Forex Bloggers): Add your Forex related blog to get increased visibility (for readers and search engines) with permanent links on our Contributors sidebar. Your blog will also gain visibility via our e-mail digest and through your presence on the main page with posts.
How do I become a participating blog in Forex Bloggers?
To add your blog, simply click on Add your blog! and enter the required information. I will review your link and approve it in a timely fashion.
How can I help?
We share readers to gain readers! If you haven’t already, submit your blog. Please put a link from your blog to Forex-Bloggers from your sidebar (we do the same for you); you can even put up a post about us – if each blogger will do so – all of us will gain from it. You can also join our Facebook page and share it with your friends on Facebook. If you know of other Forex Bloggers who are not yet participating, please let them know about the site and urge them to add their blogs.
Who started Forex-Bloggers (and why)?
Forex Bloggers was started by Tal Galili. After searching for numerous Forex blogs, Tal (well, me) decided that there must be more Forex blogs our there then he knows about, and maybe the best way for finding them is to make them find him. You can reach Tal via the Contact page (or just e-mail him: [email protected]).
- Tal Galili’s blog on R and statistics (In English)
- Tal Galili’s blog (In Hebrew)
- Tal Galili’s blog on statistics (In Hebrew)
Extra Q & A
Q: Wouldn’t I lose readers if I link to Forex-bloggers ?
A: If you where the only one to it – yes. But if other bloggers will link to – everyone will get more readers, since readers will find more relevant content for them. This is a classic Prisoner’s dilemma situation.